Coverking Coverbond-4™ Chevrolet Corvette C7 Z06 Coupe Cover (Grey)
**NOTE** (Z06 ONLY); Not for ANY ZR1
MODERATE WEATHER PROTECTION FOR YOUR CORVETTE
Coverking created Coverbond-4 car covers for our customers who need the maximum protection against nicks, bumps and dings in moderate weather conditions. Made from four layers of material, this cover is durable and heavy-duty, perfectly suited for outdoor and indoor storage. With the custom fit Coverbond-4 Corvette cover, you can store your Chevrolet outdoors without worrying about damages to your car.
- Four layers of material to protect against sunlight, harsh weather conditions, bird droppings and other pollutants
- Heavy-duty to protect against nicks, dents and dings
- Custom-fit to the exact specifications of your car
- Mirror and antenna pockets included where applicable (check option text for details)
- The perfect cover for long-term storage
THE COVERKING ADVANTAGE
Coverking designs its own fabrics and works with the world’s leading textile mills to handle manufacturing. With quality assurance teams dedicated to check every batch of fabric, Coverking ensures that the material used in our products meet the most stringent assessments. We check to see if our material is breathable, allowing for the proper release of moisture. We exposed our fabrics to intense UV rays to make sure our fabrics do not fade over time. We go through a series of stress test to make sure the materials hold up for everyday conditions. Above all, our covers are checked before reaching our customer to ensure quality.
Car Cover Use Notices
- Don't install car covers on newly painted vehicles.
- Convertible tops, windows, sun and moon roofs must be closed completely before covering your vehicle.
- Do not use a cover while the vehicle is in motion.
- In cold environments, do not remove the cover in the unusual circumstance that a layer of ice has formed between the cover and the vehicle. Pour warm water over the cover to expedite thawing, as this ice must be thawed before removal.
- Do not rely solely on the elasticized bottom of the cover in even moderate winds. Utilize the integrated security grommets in any substantial wind. If high wind conditions are present (30+mph), the covers should not be used.
- Do not cover a vehicle that has been wrapped.
- For vehicles in storage under a cover for long periods of time, check the status of the car every 3 weeks.