BORLA Exhaust System, ATAK, Axle-Back, 2-1/2 in Tailpipe, 3-1/2 in Dual Tips, Stainless, Natural, 3.6 L, Jeep Wrangler JL 2018, Kit
Features & Benefits:
- Direct-Fit Upgrade for 2018-2019 Jeep Wrangler JLs with 3.6L Engines
- Gives JL Aggressive, Bold and Loud Exhaust Note: Highest Available Decibel Levels While Retaining Clarity of Sound and Avoiding Distortion Typically Found in Louder Exhausts
- Improves Performance, Horsepower and Exhaust Flow
- Straight-Through Baffled Design
- Made of Aircraft-Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with 2-1/2" Ultra-Smooth Mandrel-Bent Tubing
- CNC-Machined for Precise Fitment
- Includes ATAK Muffler with Dual Exit Pipes
- Includes 3-1/2" Round, Rolled Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips
This Borla (11957) 2-1/2" Brushed Stainless Steel Dual Split Rear Exit ATAK Axle-Back Exhaust System with 3.5" Tips is just what you need to give your Jeep JL Wrangler an aggressive, bold and very loud exhaust note. They’re actually the highest decibel levels possible while still retaining the clarity of sound and avoiding the distortion that’s typically found in louder exhausts. This axle-back exhaust is also designed to improve performance, horsepower and exhaust flow thanks to its straight-through baffled design. Each part of this exhaust system is made of aircraft-quality T-304 stainless steel with ultra-smooth mandrel-bent tubing, and it’s all CNC-machined for precise fitment.
*This axle-back kit will fit both 2-door and 4-door models.