Honeywell Garrett Intercooler Upgrade for the 2015+ 2.3L EcoBoost Mustang
Garrett intercooler directly fits the 2015+ 2.3L Ecoboost Mustang in the stock location and can support up to 600 horsepower. This intercooler assembly leverages Garrett’s extensive automotive and aerospace experience to offer the market a differentiated product.
- Rated up to 600 horsepower
- Aluminum core featuring advanced offset fin design and vacuum brazed bar-and-plate construction
- TIG welded CFD optimized cast aluminum end tanks
- 60% larger core than stock
- Up to a 40 degree reduction in inlet temperatures
- Up to a 30% reduction in pressure drop
- Elongated inlet and outlet ports for improved hose attachment
- 2015+ 2.3L Mustang EcoBoost
- Core Length: 21”
- Core Height: 5.4”
- Core Width: 5.32”
- Inlet Dia: 2.75”
- Weight: 16.5 lbs
Granted by the California Air Resource Board (C.A.R.B), executive order #D-794 allows the Garrett intercooler upgrade to be used on specific emission controlled vehicles. California is the only state that is permitted to issue emissions standards with an approval form the Environmental Protection Agency. Obtaining a C.A.R.B certification identifies this intercooler will not increase vehicle emissions.