Griot's Garage THE BOSS™ G15, 15mm Long-Throw Orbital
The main advantage of our BOSS long-throw machines is pad rotation. A pad that rotates in a larger orbit does more work per pass, your liquids are more effective, and you get results that surpass expectation. THE BOSS™ G15 has a 15mm orbit, which represents an 87% increase in orbit throw compared to a conventional orbital's 8mm throw. THE BOSS is the most innovative orbital ever. Griot's Garage is the first to integrate a fully variable trigger that allows the user to throttle the tool from a dead stop to the maximum dial setting incrementally throughout the sweep of the trigger. This acutely focuses the control you have over the tool and your ability to create a truly flawless finish. This tool is built right using the best of the best. Packing 900 watts of muscle, BOSS orbitals are the most powerful on the market. Their advanced, precision-machined steel counterbalance is a cut above and they use NSK™ bearings, the best in the world. The G15 comes equipped to use our BOSS 5" pad system and is recommended for experienced enthusiasts or detailers.
Read/download detailed use and care instructions for the G15 & G21 Long-Throw Random Orbitals (Adobe PDF format).
Downloadable Wall Chart of the entire Best Of Show System laid out for easy reference.
- Powerful 900-watt, 7.5-amp motor
- 15mm long-throw orbit
- Premium NSK™ bearing construction
- Precision-machined counter-balance
- 5" vented flexible urethane backing plate
- Max 5000 orbits per minute
- Fully variable speed trigger throttle with trigger lock
- Near-instant start-up
- 13-foot silicon-rubber 16 AWG power cord with gusseted cord support
- Non-marring composite body
- Double-shot rubber platypus fore-grip, mid-body grips, and pistol grip
- Quick access brush side ports
- Includes Allen key wrench, replacement carbon brushes, washer modification, and grease tube
- The G15 may use either a 5" or 6" Pad system interchangeably